Jump to navigation Jump to search
Template Data allows an Actor to be based off an existing NPC or Creature.
- ActorBase: Select the Actor or Leveled Actor that this NPC or Creature will be based on. Check which value groups you want the actor to inherit:
- Use Base Data: Use the data on main form.
- Use Traits: Use the traits of the ActorBase.
- Use Stats: Use the stats of the ActorBase.
- Use Model: Use the model of the ActorBase.
- Use Faction: Use the factions of the ActorBase.
- Use AI Data: Use the AI Data of the ActorBase.
- Use AI Packages: Use the AI Packages of the ActorBase.
- Use Factions: Use the Factions of the ActorBase.
- Use Actor Effects: Use the Actor Effect of the ActorBase.
- Use Script: Uses the Script of the ActorBase
GECK v1.1 Bug:When using a leveled list as template, make sure you have a creature/NPC of level 1 in the list. Otherwise the game will crash.
This issue may be fixed in future releases of the GECK.