Invisibility DOES NOT WORK. -reinhart_menken 17:30 PM, December 14, 2008 (EST)
- Just use chameleon 100, which does the same thing. Many things are leftover from Oblivion.
- --Quetzilla 00:00, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- Does not work either. Soon as you start shooting, even if setting it to 0 and then set it back to 100 won't make you invis. They keep shooting. Just for reference, back in Oblivion it made npcs to not even react to you when you're whacking them, if you set cham to 100.
- --reinhart_menken 23:38, 14 December 2008 (EST)
The derived Stat "ActionPoints" exists for the Player ONLY. GetActorvalue Actionpoints seems to return 0 for any other actor than the player, and modifying it on any other actor will make the script (or parts thereof) not execute. --Jedidia 07:34, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Greyed Out Stats[edit source]
Why are some stats greyed out for certain NPCs. Eg. I was trying to modify Knight Sergeant Durgas skills but theyre apparently greyed, unticking the "Use Stats" solved this but they changed the SPECIAL values and I want to know why theyre greyed out. Thanks
Unlisted Stats[edit source]
Does anyone know the syntax stat for the actor base breath value? I don't have the fallout3.esm here at work to open up in the G.E.C.K. and look for it. It seems a few actor stats are missing.
- --TripsTitan 14:24, 01 December 2009 (CST)
Speed Multiplier problems[edit source]
I've been messing a bit with perks in NV and wanted to create a perk that increases player's speed by 50% when his health drops below 20% - and I've encountered one problem... player's speed is not actually altered unless he will re-equip his armor after health drops to such value. Perhaps it should be noted somewhere? - ZuTheSkunk 08:53, 13 November 2010 (UTC)