Jump to navigation Jump to search
Link to TES4 Construction Set Wiki: Races
Race Window[edit | edit source]
Viewable For All Tabs[edit | edit source]
- Races: Each race has a unique editor ID, and a display name. By right clicking in the window, you can add or duplicate a race.
- Preview: Displays either the head or full model in right window.
- Full: Displays full body.
- Head: Displays the head only.
- Editing: Toggles whether editing the Male or the Female version.
- Male: Preview and edit the Male version.
- Female: Preview and edit the Female version.
General Data Tab[edit | edit source]
- Base Attributes: Base SPECIAL attributes for the particular race.
- Default voice type: A dropdown for all voice types is provided.
- Playable: If checked, this race is available for the player to choose during character creation?
- Child: Sets the character type as a child.
Body Data Tab[edit | edit source]
This tab is no longer broken down into a Male Bodies section and a Female bodies section, as it was in the Oblivion editor. These sections were combined into a smaller Body Parts section. Note also, the Eye Color and Hair Styles fields have been moved (to the Face Data tab).
- Body Parts:
- Upper Body Texture: Path to .dds file.
- Upper Body Model: Path to .nif file.
- Left Hand Texture: Path to .dds file.
- Left Hand Model: Path to .nif file.
- Right Hand Texture: Path to .dds file.
- Right Hand Model: Path to .nif file.
- Body Texture Model: Path to .egt file.
Face Data Tab[edit | edit source]
This tab is basically the same as the one used in the Oblivion editor, except that the Eye Colors and Hair Styles are specified here (moved from the Body Data tab):
- Eye Colors: Specify the available eye colors by dragging items from the Eyes menu.
- Hair Styles: Specify the available hair styles by dragging items from the Hair menu.
- Default Hair Style: Select the default hair type.
- Default Hair Color: Select the default color for the hair.
FaceGen Race Tab[edit | edit source]
Specify a racial face baseline using the four provided sliders:
- African: Value between -10.0 and 10.0
- Asian: Value between -10.0 and 10.0
- East Indian: Value between -10.0 and 10.0
- European: Value between -10.0 and 10.0
- Set Average: Reverts values to average.
FaceGen Data Tab[edit | edit source]
Specify a racial face baseline using more advanced controls:
Text Data Tab[edit | edit source]
- Note that Playable option has been removed from this tab (and moved to General Data tab).