Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Dialogue Tree tab appears in both the Quest window and the Dialogue window. Using the Dialogue Tree tab in the Quest window will allow you to view the dialogue tree by quest, while using the same tab in the Dialogue window will allow you to view the tree for a particular character, or all characters. The dialogue tree view is displayed in the main space when the tab is clicked on.
Data Fields[edit | edit source]
- Filter by topic: Filter by topic selected in dropdown list.
- Filter by NPC: Filter by character selected in dropdown list(s). This option is only available in the Quest window.
- Target: This option is only available in the Quest window.
- Filter by conditions:
- Show conditions for selected node
- Show conditions for selected node + parents
- Show conditions for selected node + children
- Show all conditions
- Hide empty topics: Will not display the topics, conversations, etc. that do not have any Infos.