Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:42, 4 December 2008 by imported>Henning
Link to TES4 Construction Set Wiki: View
|This article is incomplete. You can help by filling in any blank descriptions. |
Further information might be found in a section of the discussion page. Please remove this message when no longer necessary.
View Menu[edit | edit source]
- Toolbar: Toggles the toolbar
- Status Bar: Toggles the status bar at the bottom of the screen
- Render Window:Toggles the Render Window
- Object Window: Toggles the Object Window
- Cell View Window: Toggles the Cell View Window
- Scene Info Window: Toggles the Scene Info Window
- Open Windows: View list of open windows
- Preview Window: Displays a window to preview objects selected in tree.
- Show/Hide Window: Displays a set of checkboxes to toggle elements in the render window.
- Reference Batch Action Window: Enables data changes to a collection of references.
- Current Cell Only: Displays only the navmesh of the cell in focus. Only functions when editing navmesh.
- Markers: Toggles markers in the Render Window
- Light Markers: Toggles the markers used for light sources (typically a light bulb) in the Render Window
- Sound Markers: Toggles the markers used for sound sources in the Render Window
- Light Radius: Toggles display of light radius in the Render Window
- Wireframe: Toggles between Wireframe and normal rendered view in the Render Window
- Bright Light: Toggles Bright Light view in Render Window
- Sky: Toggles the sky in the Render Window
- Collision Geometry: Toggles Collision Geometry display in the Render Window
- Leaves: Toggles leaves on or off in the Render Window
- Trees: Toggles trees on or off in the Render Window
- Occlusion Planes (U): Toggles display of occlusion surfaces
- Change Perspective: Rotates through three perspective views (top, front, and left) of the selected object in the Render Window
- Top view: Moves the camera to a top view of the selected object in the Render Window
- Depth Biasing:
Many of the functions in the view menu are also available as shortcuts in the render window.
Pages in category "View"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.